There was no Prayer Man. Not only is the claim that Oswald was Prayer Man false, but the claim that there was a Prayer Man is false.
Let's be thorough about this. Prayer Man is a figure who is supposedly seen in two films: the Wiegman film and the Darnell film. We are talking, of course, about the doorway of the Book Depository.
First, we should acknowledge that the quality of the films is very poor, and I mean extremely poor. There is a photo that is derived from a frame of the Wiegman film which shows the doorway during Wiegman's second pan of it. Wiegman captured the doorway the first time just from rounding the corner. But then, after passing it, he swung back around and shot the doorway a second time. Now, why did he do that?
We don't know. He never said. And nobody ever asked him. I tell you that he must have detected a commotion in the doorway. Why else would he have done it?
The Wiegman film that we have today is EXTREMELY blurry. The clearest image we have from it is a still frame that was converted into a photo. It is an image of his second pan of the doorway. Here it is, and next to it I have put the corresponding frame from the Wiegman film that we have today, which is from a Youtube video.
I don't know the source of the superior image on the left, but it's very existence tells me that there is a higher quality version of the Wiegman film in somebody's hands, presumably NBC. Congresswoman Anna Luna from Florida has been saying, for years, that NBC has a better quality Wiegman film that they have been hiding.
But, the Youtube postings of the Wiegman film are all we have. The Prayermanites claim that in the black of the doorway between black man who is next to the column and the Doorman on our right is another person. Do you see anybody? I don't see anybody. So, why do they claim it?
What those evil Prayermanites did is post a Photoshopped image from the Wiegman film in which they added Prayer Man.
Do you think that is a bold statement? It is not. The Prayermanites admit it themselves. A 2024 Prayer Man analysis says that it examined eight Wiegman frames and that seven failed to show Prayer Man with sufficient clarity and detail. It then singled out one lone frame as the promising one. Then, that one frame was subjected to "light/clarity adjustments, AI-powered enlargement, noise cancellation, desaturation, contrast adjustment, and histogram manipulation." In other words, it was Photoshopped, and I'm using that term generically for image manipulation using software.
Do you think the Prayermanites have a better version of the Wiegman film? How could they have any version of it? It's not like you can buy it. I think they started with the same still frame that I showed you that is relatively sharp, and they applied their machinations to it. There is no reason to believe that their doctored frame is legitimate. If you are going to accept their doctored image, you might as well get your checkbook out to buy the Brooklyn Bridge.
The bottom line is that the Wiegman film, as it appears on Youtube, is all there is. It's all we have. It is the only access we have to the Wiegman film. And the only way we can confirm what is in the film is by viewing the film. We can't trust anybody's still-frames of it because it is too easy to alter them.
Prayer Man being in the Wiegman film is something we must reject outright, if we are honest and smart.
The only other place the evil Prayermanites claim shows Prayer Man is the Darnell film, and I will cover that next time, and it is a humdinger of a story. And when I'm through, you'll understand why I call them the Evil Prayermanites.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.