Look what I found. This is from the day of the assassination, and Jean Hill said that "We were looking at the President, we were looking at his face. As Mary took the picture, I was looking at him, " Listen to it yourself. You can start at the 5 minute mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgmr03l4GFI&t=285s
Then, after that, "he grabbed his hands across his chest." I presume she was referred to his repsonse, raising his hands up to his throat. There is nothing else she could have been talking about.
So, it seems that Mary's real picture was taken right after the throat shot, which was followed by his reaction to it.
Like Mary, Jean said that there were several shots after Mary took her picture. Therefore, it had to be taken long before the fatal head shot because that was the final shot, and nobody disputes that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.