Thursday, August 27, 2026

 So, as his Secret Service agents had the door open on Elm Street, at the same time LBJ was scooting down his seat in the Veep car ahead of them. What I mean by that is that he scooted his butt forward in the seat and probably had his knees pressed against the seatback in front in order to get his head down. It shows in the Altgens photo.

I have what is probably the best version of the Altgens photo. I got it from Dr. Gerald McKnight. I was privileged to be able to connect with him near the end of his life. I never met him in person, but I had 5 or 6 long phone calls with him. He was bedridden at the time and within months of the end, but his mind was still sharp.


Notice that Lady Bird and Senator Yarborough look quite good, meaning high resolution. So, why don't we see LBJ? It's not because he was scooted down so low that he disappeared. I think that when the CIA photo-alterers saw it, they saw him scooted down, and they realized that that looked bad; real bad. So, they took him out.

The arrow that I put there is actually pointing to his Secret Service Agent Rufus Youngblood, who was Native American. LBJ actually had the nerve to claim that Rufus turned around, grabbed him, and threw him down to the floor of the car. Then, he climbed over the seatback and lied on top of him. Do you believe that? If you do, stop it because Senator Yarborough said it never happened. And the Laws of Physics say it never happened. That's beause the floor of the car was occupied by the legs and feet of Lady Bird and Senator Yarborough. So, how oculd even one man lie on the floor, let alone two?

And observe the expressions on the faces of Lady Bird and Senator Yarborough. They are not looking distressed. They both seem festive. And that is clear evidence that what I have told you about the Altgens photo is true, that the imagery of JFK and Jackie in it is bogus. The throat shot didn't happen yet. That happened later and lower on the hill. The Altgens photo was taken high on the hill right when JFK was shot in the back. But, that was practically silent, and it may have been completely silent to the occupants of the VEEP car. Those two don't look like they are aware of anything dire. Don't you agree? They look like happy campers to me. And that should tell you that this photo was taken early- long before JFK was shot in the throat.

LBJ actually gave an award to Youngblood for saving his life. They had a big ceremony for it at the White House, and Youngblood brought his wife and many kids. But, I bet he hated every second of it because he knew the truth, that it never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.