Sunday, July 26, 2026

 Please reason with me. You know that the plan was to say that all the shots came from the rear. Yet, you know that JFK was shot in the throat from the front. Dr. Perry stated, emphatically, that it was an entrance wound. So, how could they shoot him from the front and still expect to be able to claim that all the shots came from the rear?

I'll tell you how. They already shot him in the back leaving a very shallow wound that was devoid of a bullet. So, all they had to do was create another shallow wound in his throat that was also devoid of a bullet. Then, they could claim that the back shot went through him. Presto! You don't have a frontal shot any more.

The Single Bullet Theory was planned in advance. It just didn't include Connally.

Now, you think I'm wrong about that? Well, if I'm wrong, then why didn't the Admirals let Humes and his team dissect Kennedy to find out where the back wound went? They wanted to do it, but the Admirals wouldn't let them.

Now, at the time, they didn't even know that there was a throat wound. Humes thought it was just a tracheotomy. He found out the next day about the throat wound from Dr. Perry. But, it's baffling because Dr. George Burkley was at the autopsy, and he was also at the ER at Parkland. So, he had to know about the throat wound. So, why didn't he tell Humes about it at the autopsy? I can't tell you because I don't know.

But, the next day, after Humes talked to Perry, he should have gone to the Admirals and said, "I need to go back and finish the autopsy. I need to determine if the back wound and the throat wound are connected. There is no need to speculate about it. We can find out for sure by cutting him open. I am not going to just say that they are connected without finding out for sure. Now, you need to let me go do that: for the Kennedy family, for the American people, and for history. And if you won't let me, you will be obstructing justice, and I'm going to scream Bloody Murder."

Unfortunately, Humes was not that kind of man. He was a team player, and he did what he was told. But, he really did want to open up Kennedy's back at the autopsy, but they wouldn't let him, and it was because they knew those two wounds were not connected. Can you think of any other reason why they wouldn't let him?

And if you don't agree with me about all this, then tell me: What was the purpose of the throat shot? Do you think they were trying to kill hiim with that shot? If so, why shout him in the throat? Why not shoot him in the heart or in the head? Of course, they couldn't shoot him in the heart or head from the front because that would have destroyed the lone nut thesis.

So again I ask you: What was the purpose of the throat shot? Why shoot him there? I told you why I think they did it, but if you don't agree with me, then you still have to come up with a reason why they shot him there. Please ponder it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.