I have been involved in a discussion among about 50 JFK researchers, and one of them is Professor Sterling Harwood, J.D., Ph.D. He asked me a question to which I responded, and I am posting both here.
SH: So, if the contusion/injury to the apex of the right lung was from the shot entering JFK's throat, and the throat wound and back wound are two unconnected wounds, then why did the full body scan find no bullet or bullet fragments between the throat and the right lung?
RC: Sterling, I can answer that, although I know that some will find it hard to accept. But, you have to think outside the box on this. First, you are absolutely right that two missile wounds were found in JFK's body, one in his throat and one in his back, but neither contained a missile. And you know what happened after that, that they were declared to be one shot, which traversed him. So, there was a "Single Bullet Theory" even before Connally was added to it.
What I suggest to you is that it was all planned in advance, that they knew they were going to be making a shallow wound in JFK's back that contained no missile. And I'll add that not one of the multiple claims of a bullet being found that "fell out of him" are credible.
So, I tell you that they created the second hole, which was the one in his throat, precisely to create a story for what happened to the bullet that caused the first hole, which was the one in his back. Both the back shot and the throat shot involved non-bullets. The back shot involved an ice dart, which burst and melted upon entering him. So, it was gone in a flash. The throat missile was another kind of dart, often called a flechette, and I don't know what material it was made of. Charles Senseney never described the material. Sprague and Cutler referred to it as "plastic" but they never saw it. Fletcher Proudy did see it and described it as "plastic or nylon." But, that was a reference to how it looked. I'm thinking that it may have been some kind of waxy material or resin that would dissolve at internal body temperature.
But, one thing is for sure: there were two wounds from projectiles, but neither one contained a projectile.
Now, I realize that anyone hearing this for the first time is going to recoil because it's outside the box. It's way outside the box. But, you need to understand that what the autopsists found was weird and baffling: a bullet wound in JFK's back that had no bullet and was shorter than any metal bullet could have stopped. A metal bullet hitting the skin at 2000 feet per second cannot stop in an inch and a half. There is too much energy there that has to be dissipated before the bullet can stop. That resistance came from only one source: the resistance of JFK's tissues. Well, going through an inch and a half of skin, fascia, and muscle could never have dissipated all that energy. It would have taken more tissue than that.
And Dr. Perry was in JFK's throat just 10 minutes after he was shot, and what he found was a very small entrance wound, minimal damage to the trachea and a mild contusion in the apex of the right lung, and no missile. And he looked for one. He also looked for an exit wound but didn't find one.
So, to the people who think that JFK was shot in the throat with a bullet, what happened to it? Don't tell me it was dug out at the pre-autopsy because Dr. Perry was in JFK's throat before that, and there was no bullet there. If the pre-autopsists could find the bullet, then Dr. Perry could have and would have found it.
So, if you reject the Single Bullet Theory, and you should, what then explains the two shallow wounds in JFK's body with no missile in either one? What I am telling you explains it, that JFK was hit in the back with an ice dart that burst and dissolved right away. And he was struck in the throat with some other kind of "blood soluble" projectile (and that is the term the great JFK researcher Jack White used.) And that theory explains everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.