Thursday, September 10, 2026

 Watch this video of the Midnight Press Conference because it's bizarre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxvxgODFxEo

It starts with reporters in the hall. One, with a strong Texas accent, says "we should get a larger room." They are in a hall; not in a room, but that's what he says. Then, another reporter says "How about the Assembly room?" Then another voice says, "All right; let's go down there." But, you don't see any of those figures. It's just their voices, and I suspect it was just added to the footage to concoct it; to fabricate it. It was an attempt to make it look like the reporters organized the Midnight Press Conference- not the cops.

Then it gets to the conference, and you hear a narrator say, "The suspect is coming down the aisle and into the Identification room." But, that may have been added too.

Then, Oswald is led in, and he starts speaking, "I positively know nothing about this siutation here, and I would like to have legal representation."

Then, he said, "I was questioned by a judge, but I protested at that time that I was not allowed legal representation, during that very short and sweet hearing."

Notice that he did not say anything about John Abt or wanting John Abt. And he could not have been protesting that the Dallas Police didn't get him John Abt because they couldn't get him John Abt. All they could do is get him a Texas laywer, and that is what he was talking about.

Now after that, there is jump cut. So, they cut something out; something they didn't want us to hear. The next thing we have is:

"I really don't know what this situation is about. Nobody has told me anything except that I am accused of murdering a policeman. I know nothing more than that, and I do request that someone come forward to give me legal assistance."

Then, a reporter asked him if he killed the President.

"No. Nobody has said that to me yet. The first thing I heard about it is when the newspaper reporters in the hall asked me that question." That implies that the Police never informed him that he was suspected of killing Kennedy. So, why didn't they tell him?

The final thing Oswald said was in response to a reporter who, apparently, asked him about his swollen eye. He said; "A policeman hit me."

But, this version below, supposedly, shows Jack Ruby. At 1:18, it says it's him standing among the reporters, but it is obviously not him. They deliberately made it very dark to obscure it. I lightened it some, and you can still tell that he isn't Ruby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20gMauCyU0s

But, there is also this version which shows Ruby in the back of the room. Now, that is where Ruby said he was. He said he was on a table in the back of the room. And it does look to be him. It's weird that it starts as a still image and then it starts moving, and I'm not sure that Ruby ever moves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JehEBfElhA

So, it may be a still image of him that they added to the film. But, that is him, and it is where he said he was.

But, I have to finish this by pointing out that the whole idea of giving Oswald a press conference makes no sense. Remember: they would not let Oswald have a lawyer, which means they didn't want him talking to a lawyer. So, why would they let him talk to the world? They took a big chance doing that. And therefore, they must have had an ulterior motive, and I think it was to kill him on camera. I can't think of any other ulterior motive. I presume Ruby was not in a spot where they could pin it on him. Consider that the whole press conference only lasted one minute. Why abort it so soon, after going to all that trouble? For one, Oswald was doing them a lot of damage complaining about being denied a lawyer. But, once they realized that the shooting of him wasn't going to happen, they ended it abruptly.

Now, don't tell me they did it to give the press access to Oswald because if they were concerned about that, they would have let it go on for more than a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.