James W. Altgens, a longtime Associated Press staff member known for his photograph of the anguished Jacqueline Kennedy, seconds after her husband's assassination, clambering onto the back of their car while a Secret Service agent moved to her aid, was found dead on Tuesday in his home in Dallas. He was 76.
Mr. Altgens, who was retired, and his wife, Clara, 73, were both found dead at the home, The Associated Press reported. The Dallas Morning News reported on Friday that relatives said the couple had been suffering from the flu but that the police were looking into the possibility that they had died of carbon monoxide poisoning from a defective furnace.
The possibility? I don't understand that. This was 5 days after they were found. So, how could they not know? It doesn't take that long to do the test. You could find out within minutes. 
And again: because hundreds of millions (meaning over 100 million) Americans live in homes that burn a fossil fuel that can generate carbon monoxide, it is important to everybody to find out exactly what happened, exactly what killed them. So, how come there was no follow-up on this? How come we never found out, definitively, how they died and what circumstances led to it, meaning, where the defect was in their home heating system and how it came to be overlooked? Did they not have CO detectors in the home? Or were they malfunctioning too? The article above is the last word that has ever been written about the deaths of the Altgens, and today in 2017, it is still talked about it as a "possibility" as something that "may have contributed" to their deaths. 
The simultaneous deaths of James and Clara Altgens, at the ages of 76 and 73 respectively, is very suspicious, and the fact that a complete disclosure about their deaths has NEVER been made heightens the suspicion. The fact that he was connected, in a very big and controversial way, to the JFK assassination heightens the suspicion even more.