The comedy is that in the last two days, the White House, the FBI, and the CIA all said that they were sure that the Russians were the source of the emails. So much for the quality of our intelligence. How about that yellow cake from Niger?
EXCLUSIVE: Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers
- Craig Murray, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and associate of Julian Assange, told the Dailymail.com he flew to Washington, D.C. for emails
- He claims he had a clandestine hand-off in a wooded area near American University with one of the email sources
- The leakers' motivation was 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the 'tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders'
- Murray says: 'The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks'
- 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that,' Murray insists
- Murray is a controversial figure who was relieved of his post as British ambassador amid allegations of misconduct but is close to Wikileaks